– Gonna put them in our mouths, we’re gonna see how we feel about them. – This is genuinely disgusting. – [Alex] Hello. – [Natasha] Is it action? – Is it going? Hey, guys.
– This is the cast of Society. – Hi! – It’s Australia, verse America. Round one, Vegemite in a tube? This is rigged! – I don’t even wanna know what that is. – Vegemite versus Fluff. – Fabulous Fluff. What’s in this? – It’s yeast, it’s very good. – Don’t, don’t look at the ingredients. – It stinks. – Vitamin B12. Hold it. (chuckling) This is genuinely disgusting. – That’s a taste of Australia for you. – Now we do. – No, no, no, no, use a different. Oh! Dude, why? – I’m gonna go with Vegemite. – Are you kidding me? – Vegemite wins! – Sorry, guys. – Round two, Tiny– – Tiny Teddies! – Yo, yo, yo.
– They’re tiny teddy bears. – They’re the cutest things! – Yo, pause. Normally, these are
going on camping trips, because you’re mixing
them with marshmallows and Hershey’s chocolate. (laughing) These are what you put on them! – OK, c’mon, bring it on. – Oh, yeah. – This is a tragedy
right here, look at that. Doesn’t that look edible, no. – What do you vote for? – OK, the Teddies, yeah the Teddies. – There we go. – [Alex] Shapes verse Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. – Shapes versus Cheetos. These are just part of your lunchbox, growing up, going to school. – Oh, there’s the bacon one
as well, the cheese and bacon. – Oh, yeah. – That was wild.
– Yeah, it’s pretty good. – They taste like a… – It’s just a biscuit, really, right? – Like a Ritz green onion cracker. Ya know what I’m talkin’ about? – No.
– No. – American thing. – Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Yeah, these are great. I think these win. – I love Hot Cheetos so much. – I like the Shapes
better, ’cause I don’t like anything spicy, so sorry! – Well, you lose, because two against one! – Oh, why do you want him to win? – It’s not about that. – [Natasha] Snickers versus Freddos. – The Freddos, for the uneducated, are just a chocolate frog. Go on, then. You just ate the head. It’s just chocolate, in
the shape of something. – I don’t feel very strong
about defending this. – I think the Snickers are gonna win. – Shit! – I’m gonna try for America, though. – Actually, we have Snickers. – For those of you
watching in Australia… – We have Snickers! – Snickers are– – We’re not that far away! – They’re amazing. – Fantastic, Snickers. – Oh! – We’re onto the next round. – Cool ranch Doritos or
Shapes original barbecue? – Oh, `man. The barbecue now. – [Alex] That brings back memories. – [Natasha] Now we’re talking. – Oh, that’s good. – Yeah, this is the shit! – Can we say that, yeah this is the shit! All right, that wins, done. Next up we’re going to
do a lightning round, we’re gonna put them in
our mouths, we’re gonna see how we feel about them, then we’re gonna rate them one to four. Fritos. – Three. – Two. – Two, yeah. – Next.
– Tim Tams. – Can’t get the taste of
Vegemite out of my mouth. – Tim Tams are God’s gift to us. – Oh, four. – [Natasha] It’s a four. – Four, easy.
– Definitely a four. Oh, my God! Beef Jerky is after Tim Tams. Cheers.
– Cheers. – I’m gonna go with a two, honestly. – I’m gonna give it a… We’ve got flakes after Jerky. – I’ve honestly never heard of flakes. – I don’t know how. – That’s really good! I’m gonna give it a three. – I’m gonna give it a four. – I’m gonna give it a three. – Hershey bar, all right. – Delicious, cheers, cheers, co-hosts. All right. – It’s actually a lot
blander than the flake. – Dude, staple milk chocolate,
I’m gonna give it a four. – Bias much. – This chocolate needs to win. – Someone’s childhood is weighing in here. – Yeah. – I don’t want to be harsh. – I’d give it probably a two. – 1.7. Netflix, were you keeping count? I think Australia wins. – That’s just cause there’s
two of you and one of me. Come on now. (singing national anthems over each other) – What are you doing? – That’s our anthem! ♪ Australians all let us rejoice ♪ ♪ For we are young and free ♪