You will sit at a table
and mix the briefcases well. Then you will exchange
the briefcases. The team that gets
two bombs will lose… and receive a penalty. Are you ready? (The deathmatch requires
luck and intelligence.) It’s a psychological game.
Who should go first? – Shall we play rock-paper-scissors?
– Play rock-paper-scissors. The winning team
will have a chance to choose. – The winning team gets to choose.
– Yes. – Okay. Let’s go.
– Rock-paper-scissors Jennie. – Rock-paper-scissors
– Rock-paper-scissors (Between Jennie and Ye Jin,
who is fated to choose?) (Ye Jin wins.) – Okay. Good job.
– Oh, yes! (I am sorry, Kwang Soo.) – Jennie.
– We have to choose carefully. Seriously. – This is driving me crazy.
– You know, Jennie is really unlucky. – You know,
– Jennie is… she is the unluckiest guest
I have ever met. She is really unlucky. Despite that,
she keeps trying to do things. – Unlucky people are like that.
– You are right. They like to take the lead. My goodness. And for some reason, we feel like
we’ll strike gold this time. – That’s right.
– It won’t happen at the end. – We won’t be last. I promise.
– Unlucky ones always try to lead. – That’s right.
– Let’s get started. – Pick one.
– Good luck. – Choose one for me.
– What if… (A butterfly lands on his glasses.) (Screaming) Hey, you coward! (Screaming) (No, save me!) – It’s just a butterfly!
– It’s over. Jennie, you’re okay. It’s all right. – You’re okay, Jennie.
– The butterfly landed on you. It was just a small butterfly. – It startled me. It hit my face.
– It was a butterfly. – No, no.
– Hey, right now… By the way, Jennie is a new… – addition to the unlucky ones.
– That’s right. She does fit in with you guys. – She easily gets scared too.
– No pretty women were this unlucky. – It’s my first time seeing one.
– It’s a rare mix. It is rare. – Seriously.
– Exactly. – Can we choose ours?
– Yes. Will you choose, Se Chan?
Or will you let the other team pick? – It’s your decision.
– Make them choose. – We’ll make them choose.
– Yes, that’s better. They have the worst luck. – You should choose, Jennie.
– Do I need one without the bombs? Yes, of course. This one. – Okay.
– Then which one do we get? (She chooses Ye Jin’s
without any hesitation.) – All right.
– Which one will you switch with? – Is it done?
– No. We’ll choose Se Chan’s. (The winning strategy is to pick
the one she didn’t pick.) – Kwang Soo.
– Jennie already chose. – It’s because she chose it.
– Trust me on this. – Yes, trust her.
– I don’t think we’ll be last. Let’s just go with Se Chan’s
this time. What do you think? No? (Shaking her head) – I think this is the one.
– Gosh, she’s stubborn too. – I have no control over this game.
– By the way, – She’s unlucky and stubborn.
– That’s how unlucky people are. She chose the briefcase
with the bomb card to begin with. – All right.
– I’ll open it. – What could this be?
– I can just… (Is there a bomb card in Ye Jin’s
bag which Jennie was certain of?) – Hey, darn it!
– Okay! (Hey, what is this?) – Okay!
– Yes! – Let me see.
– Did she really pick that one? (You have my respect, Jennie.) – Jennie. You’re truly…
– No way. – You should join our club.
– This is unbelievable. – No, don’t shake my hands!
– We hold regular meetings. – We have regular meetings.
– Come to our meetings. – This is incredible.
– You’ll be a regular member. – That’s not it.
– Kwang Soo and Jennie lost.