Hello. Is it working? Have we started?
Why won’t it show here? It’s working. Hello. It’s my birthday. It was my birthday. Because of the time difference, my birthday is probably over in Korean time. But I’m still in Thailand and it’s still my birthday here. So I turned on the V LIVE as soon
as we got back to the hotel. The fans are congratulating me. Thank you. Today I got so many birthday wishes. So, I was really really happy. So many people have written that they
were waiting for me to come. Thank you. Apparently it’s 1:30AM in Korea right now. It’s been a while already. But… I think I had a happy birthday. I haven’t had gotten so many birthday wishes on my birthdays before. So I had a really happy day. They got me a cake and I blew out
all the candles and made a wish and everything. Thank you. Thank you. WIZ*ONE…
Already a million hearts. Thank you. Already reached 1 million hearts! When we do official V LIVEs… You know for official events and things. But it’s kind of late right now and only the older members are here. Our members. – YE NA, you missed one.
– Come on and hurry. Please? What? Please come quickly. – I had some cake today.
– I’ll come YE NA! So proud. Why isn’t the oldest member joining us? – Come over here, the eldest and the second
eldest. – Wait a minute. I had some cake and everyone congratulated me but I didn’t eat any birthday seaweed soup. – You didn’t get to eat birthday seaweed soup?
– Nope. I really wanted some but I didn’t get any. – Hold on. – Seaweed soup.
– I’ll go and make some YE NA. You can make it in a flash like that? In a flash, bam bam bam. – Just like that?
– You have to see her face when she does that. – They’re saying that we shouldn’t respond.
– Come here. Why are you doing that in front of us? Someone wrote that they’ll make it for me. – “What time is it in Thailand”?…
– What time is it now? It’s 11:37. – What is this? What’s this?
– YE NA, I made some seaweed soup. [Happy birthday YE NA]
– This is nurungji. – Seaweed soup and nurungji.
– Seaweed soup! – What do you think?
– Thanks. – Thank you.
– Happy birthday. Thank you. [from YU JIN]
I can’t get out. – YE NA.
– Let me have one bite. – Is it on camera?
– Hold on. – Happy birthday. Thank you. I’ve been saving this nurungji for 7 days. – MIN JU, you’re on.
– Sorry. – You’re on the camera.
– Is it good? How does it taste? – Is it good? – It’s YE NA’s birthday.
– It’s really good. – Happy birthday.
– It’s a really happy birthday. – Happy birthday.
– What’s that? Is it nurungji? – It’s the nurungji MIN JU has been saving
for 7 days. – She was saving it. – MIN JU. Can I eat it? You’ve been saving it. Yes, go ahead. Eat a lot of it. – Congratulations.
– Is it good? – It’s really good.
– Made with love. – It tastes a lot better than expensive cake.
– Really? – Expensive cake… – It’s a whole lot better.
– Tell them why we didn’t get that cake
we planned on. The members prepared a cake in advance – but the car with the cake inside it…
– It went to the airport. We divided into several different cars. So we were like, “oh well” but
you got me some instant seaweed soup… Wait, this is ramen noodles. – I put ramen in it.
– There’s more noodles in the other room – should I bring it?
– It’s seaweed soup flavored ramen. I wanted to make a broth. Thank you. – I don’t sing that much…
– Oh yeah. – Oh yeah.
– It’s like the first time in a year. – Hey!
– Sorry. – Hey you. Thank you, I can’t believe you sang for me… A music program. – A music program.
– They can’t see. You’re not even on the screen but you’re still
congratulating me for my birthday like this. – It’s so…
– Don’t mention it. – YU JIN… YU JIN just gave her…
– Can I blow on it now? – I was drawing this just now.
– Can I blow out the candles? – Here we go. – Thank you. – Did you make a wish?
– Yes I did. – Nice. – Sorry.
– Thank you so much. It’s so good. – I’m so happy.
– Hold on. – I’m going to go back in.
– Yes, sure. It shook.
SAKURA shook. Should I… Should we do the traditional thing? – We’re…
– Let’s change starting today. The traditional… – We have to change starting today.
– Starting today? All right. What should we use? The memo application? Shall we hug like this? – No, no.. – We’ll be in huge trouble.
– How about massaging? – Massaging…
– Hey… – Huh? – What kind of V LIVE is this?
– Shall we massage? – HYE WON, how about a massage?
– Yes. I covered up my body with a pillow just
in case you did something like that. – I knew this was coming.
– I thought you had eaten too much. – No.
– Come out here. So hot. – Starting with HYE WON. – Stretching massage.
– Starting with HYE WON? – Me? – This is sticking out.
– Unicorn. – YE NA.
– Yes. We’re friends of the same age so I feel like I can open up to you more
and share all of my thoughts. And… – You don’t need to say anything.
– No… It’s embarrassing. – You’re embarrassed?
– When it’s just the two of us… – Like this…
– These kinds of conversations… – We do but… – Not that much at all.
– Very rarely. Even if I don’t tell you this, I really love you and think about you a lot. YE NA is a lot more considerate than
you might think. She might not look that way but… – She’s thoughtful.
– What do you mean, “more than you think”? – I’m really considerate. I have a big heart.
– Yeah I know. – A big finger?
– That’s a possibility. – Thanks.
– I look a bit like a soccer player don’t I? – Did someone say soccer?
– Yes. – And then…
– 99s forever. 99x, let’s stick together forever! 0099s who might seem like 99s. – 09s.
– 09s. – 09s.
– Our down padding. – Duck feathers.
– Duck feathers. YE NA seems to be even more… – Somewhat more…
– More passionate. It’s so nice to see you work so hard and
passionately because it makes me feel like I’m a
trainee again. And… I had something else I wanted to say. And you’re the best friend ever. All of a sudden? No I had something else to say.
We always work on the same parts together. Be careful, we’re on V LIVE. – And we have symmetric choreography moves.
– Yeah. So whenever we feel something… – It’s the same. – Yes. – And whenever
we have a dancing scene together I always think that it’s a relief that YE NA
is my partner. – Because I can trust you.
– It makes me happy too. – It’s really nice. – It’s always an honor
`for me to be able to dance with you. What should I say?
I feel like I have a shoulder to lean on and… – It’s…
– Have some of this too. Are you going to keep bothering us like this? Anyways, happy birthday and thank you. – Thanks.
– Sure. – Let’s all work harder.
– Let’s work hard. – We still have things to upload… Yeah, we should always work hard… – There’s still more to come. Please
look forward to it. – Please. I’ll be looking forward to it. Then next. – Next.
– You. I want to say what I want to say to YE NA. – What?
– What you want to say? – Yes. – All right. We’ll be looking forward to it.
– YE NA, I like you. In one phrase. – But really…
– It ripped? – Really? When I see you on stage, shining, – I almost fall in love with you.
– Really? – Did I shine today?
– Yeah. – Thank you so much.
– Please continue to do good work. – Thank you.
– Let’s go to a internet cafe together. Let’s go together. Let’s go. Thanks. Next. – Ssam-moo.
– Samm- moo fairy. – Me. Here you go. It’s a bit… I’ll cover it up. Whenever we have to practice or work, you work so hard to keep everyone in
a good mood so thank you for that. And you always comfort me when I’m down
and that always uplifts me. So thank you so much. – Happy birthday.
– Thanks. EUN BI’s time. – I can’t wait.
– No, no. Voice! Voice please. – A voice message.
– Oh yeah. – Is this OK? – Can the voice be heard?
– If we disguise the voice, – won’t it be all right?
– The voice can be heard. – Yeah. I want to say this. I have so many things I’m thankful
about YE NA. – I…
– Both of them… Wait, this is hard. Oh my god. We all used to cry together. I really love YE NA. – Whenever I’m with you, I always feel
comfortable even I’m with you.
– Why are you crying? – Really?
– So I really enjoy being with you. – Really?
– Like you said, even if we’re born again, I hope I can be
IZ*ONE again. – Scary.
– I love you so much. – And I always will.
– It’s scary. MIN JU… Let’s always be friends. – Great.
– I love you. I love you. I’m here too. Get up, get up. Prince Ali. Hey. Let’s just stay as we were. Hey. Is that OK? – Yeah.
– First of all today… – The video clip has to go up. – It could be YU JIN. – Yeah.
– It’s OK. – MIN JU isn’t coming.
– Firs to fall, we had so much going on today and I tried to congratulate you in my own way and I really am congratulating you from
the bottom of my heart but I’m shy so it was hard to be all mushy. – Me too.
– Yeah. I love being congratulated on my birthday. I feel like I didn’t sincerely congratulate you
so I’m sorry. And I was in the same room when it turned
midnight but I wasn’t able to do anything
so sorry. – You always call me an honorary member of 99s
and hang out with me. – Yeah. You always let me feel comfortable around you
like we’re friends of the same age so sometimes I mistake you as the same
age as me and – go over the line but you always…
– No you don’t. You always call me a baby and let everything go so I’m always thankful for you. I’ll always be a younger member that’s comfortable to be around but
at the same time, knows the boundaries. Thank you. I love you. Prince Ali. Prince Ali. – We’re the same age as Prince Ali.
– Yeah. – 99s forever.
– I love you. – Do you want to join?
– Nope. I’m so happy for real… EUN BI is still left. That could have been a huge accident. – Can I go?
– Where? – Here. – Hey.
– What? What? What? – You’re wearing red track pants today…
– Yeah. – You wore blue pants last time.
– We need some distance. – Hey.
– We don’t need to keep our distance. – YE NA. – Yes.
– Don’t laugh. – I have something to say.
– Are you trying to establish discipline? No, no you did that. I just wanted to have fun with you today. – Hey.
– I’m sorry I went too far. And thank you for always letting me goof off. Whenever we talk, I feel like we really bond and think alike. Thank you for always being there for me
and understanding me. And thanks for leading our team with your bright energy. And… I love you so much. But I feel like I don’t express how I feel except for goofing around with you. But I really do care about you a lot. And I hope that you always stay this bright and healthy. – YE NA, happy birthday.
– Thank you so much. – Grow up well. I really had fun today thanks to you. – But…
– I thought you said we shouldn’t cross the line. Hold on, hold on. IZ*ONE always keeps the line. When we goof around, we use our bodies a lot. So even when we’re having fun, we sometimes get kind of aggressive
without meaning to. But you’re always understanding about
things like that and laugh along so I’m grateful for that. No YE NA, I’m more grateful. I can always count on you to do fun things with me… And I’m even more grateful that
our leader has such a great sense of humor. I’m glad that you’re strong. Oh my god. Because I can show off how strong I am with you. We always goof around and have fights
playing around. – And every time… – We’re not fighting for real.
It’s our way of having fun. – Me and you… – Our fans might think that
we fight for real. – Oh yeah. We always share a lot of playful jokes together and being able to go back and forth… – Back and forth…
– No… – I love how I can have fun with you like that. The reason I play a lot of jokes on you is
because you can really go along with it. How about we try to cut back a bit? The conclusion. – YENA.
– Yes? If you stop, then I’ll stop. – We’re…
– I love you. – Let’s stop it.
– I love you. – Bye. – So nice.
– Nice. It feels like we get closer every time we
turn on the V LIVE. – We should turn it on every day.
– Yeah. – We’re so close already.
– That’s true. – We already know how we feel about each other
without saying everything. – Yeah. – I can feel it.
– What am I thinking right now? – Right now…
– I’ll tell you after this V LIVE. – WIZ*ONE.
– The cake… – It’s late for WIZ*ONE fans too.
– They should go to bed. – They should. – Thank you for all your birthday wishes.
– Yes. – The hearts… – There are so many.
– Really? – It’s 2AM in Korea and there are 120,000
viewers still. – Yeah. – So thankful.
– The next day… You have another day tomorrow. – It’s Monday now.
– Really? – Isn’t it past 1AM in Korea right now? – It’s almost 2.
– Almost 2. – You should go to bed now.
– You should hurry up and go to sleep. Thank you so much. It’s so nice to be loved like this… Thank you. Thank you.
WIZ*ONE have a good night. Thank you so much. Thank you for loving us so much. – Thank you for all your birthday wishes.
– Congratulations. – Happy birthday. Congrats. Happy birthday. – Thank you.
– Fighting for Monday. – Bye. – Bye.
– Thank you. Bye bye.